TabletopWelt

MV's Jar's Advanced Class, Augsburg, Germany [29.04.-01.05.2016]

Jarhead

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ich werde wegen diverser privater Turbulenzen leider nicht teilnehmen können. Der Schritt fällt mir wirklich schwer, aber es gibt hier eine gewisse Ausnahmesituation.

Gerne bin ich bei einem anderen Aufbaukurs zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt dabei.

*** Legion Consul   I don't like Facebook and Twitter and I don't follow anyone. I'm a free man with a real life, real friends and real girls.
Luna Wolves: wie alles begann XVI/XVI -  Luna Wolves: Als Horus gefunden wurde WH30k (P500) Auf zu neuen Welten! Infinity

201415.jpg.737f51f863cce859e179275315989201516.jpg.9129d20ceaf7d477c896ac3f6ab18

Schön für euch! Ich bin ein nervliches Wrack und tierisch aufgeregt :D

Ne, freu mich auch, bin aber noch am Ackern. Des wird fein!

WICHTIG:

Wer kann, bringe seinen Dremel mit!

https://linktr.ee/romanlappat

Ich sage auch nochmal vielen Dank für diesen tollen Kurs. Ich muss jetzt nochmal ein par abschließende Photos machen und dann schreib auch ein kleines englisches Review ;) Ich hab jedenfalls auch viel Motivation mitgenommen und direkt das nächste Projekt gestartet :)

Meine Vitrinenprojekte

Avengers Assemble als Armeeprojekt

Visit me @ Facebook

I feel a great disturbance in my wallet....As though a couple hundred dollars cried out and were suddenly silenced.

Richtig schön wars mit euch.

Danke, dass ihr Teil dieser Premiere und gleichzeitig Versuchskaninchen ward.

Ich hab derzeit viel um die Ohren, wollte euch aber dennoch erinnern mir Fotos eurer Wölfe zu schicken, auch gerne Fotos fertiger Figuren. Als Antwort kommt von mir

dann das Handout :)

Ebenso: Wer mag, kann mir gerne noch Fotos zukommen lassen vom Kurs. Habe selbst wenige gemacht.

Sammele langsam aber sicher für die Review auf Massive Voodoo.

Gerne auch gesehen ein paar Zeilen Feedback auf englisch :)

Jetzt wirds dreist, gell? :D

So, dann will ich doch auch mal mein Feedback schreiben :)

I had the gread pleasure of visiting Roman's first try for his advanced painting class in Augsburg at the end of April 2016. Since I have visited several of his other classes I knew that I could expect some great new insights despite the fact that I have not painted regularly at home in the last weeks or months.

The main topic of the class is painting a scene in an ambetic way, considering the surroundings and the mood of the whole scene the miniature is currently in. But as usual, before we get started working on a miniature some theory and of course practical work is to be done. After some basic tasks we were asked to paint a wolf on paper using just the 3 basic colors + black and white. The results were awesome and I hope Roman will show a lot of them. Mine can be seen in the next picture:

Wolf.thumb.JPG.9131edc289611b21cbcdaa786

To get a feeling of what it is like to paint in a specific mood everyone was given a picture of a special mood and afterwards paint the wulf again in the new mood:

5741a870a02d6_Wolf_Atmosphre.thumb.JPG.5

Afterwards everyone got his Haydn and was asked to bring her to a special scene. Some did really great conversions but I decided to keep mine simple as it is and use her as a Toll collector at a bridge. We barely used time for the base (less than an hour I would guess) and afterwards focused on painting the Lady. Main focus was the skin as well as painting the colors black and white in the specific mood. I pictured a gray and rainy day without any sun as the mood for my lady awaiting the next people to pay the toll. The single painting tasks were nicely connected and in the end I was very happy with my result:

Haydn.thumb.JPG.13cd65dcb6fc513b57ef2f06

I can recommend the workshop to everyone who would like to inhance his painting skills and especially the theory behind putting a miniature in a good ambientic setting.

Meine Vitrinenprojekte

Avengers Assemble als Armeeprojekt

Visit me @ Facebook

I feel a great disturbance in my wallet....As though a couple hundred dollars cried out and were suddenly silenced.

• Jarhead unpinned this Thema

Danke für die schöne Review, Oliver. Ich sitz derzeit dran und schreib die große auf MV.

Am 2.5.2016 um 14:29 schrieb Hajö:

Also erstmal ein großes Dankeschön an Roman, war mal wieder ein geniales Wochenende. Verlinkst du noch das Wasser-Tutorial?

Nicht vergessen, aber ich brauch eine Erinnerung. Um welches Tutorial ging es?