TabletopWelt

[ETC 2012] Endgültige Listen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Also das wir wegen zwei fehlenden Doppelpunkten Punktabzug bekommen, wage ich doch stark zu bezweifeln. Ich denke was da verhindert werden soll sind so Späße wie die Armeelisten von Serbien im letzten Jahr, die einfach vollkommen unverständlich waren.

Kallor said: "I walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I have commanded armies a hundred thousand strong.

I have spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?"

"Yes," said Caladan Brood, "you never learn."

Ich glaube wir haben alle die gleiche Meinung diesbezüglich.

Allerdings muss man doch kein Risiko eingehen, oder?

Ist doch kein Problem da eben hinzuschreiben, dass uns dort ein Fehler unterlaufen ist und die Listen nochmal richtig an die Email anzuhängen (wenn Nils das jetzt nicht eh schon getan hat).

Der Doppelpunktfehler ist ja mehrfach in meiner Liste, nämlich bei allen Einheiten mit zusätzlich gekauften Optionen.

Schlachtberichte: ***Glorious Bastards*** ***Malzbier und Hollister*** ***ETC Podcast***

Look deep into yourself before you blame all others - For betrayal, for betrayal

I promise, so easy to say, and easy you failed - And you do it again

Bundesland- & Weltmeister 2013!

Wenn ich das richtig verstehe hat Nils das ja auch schon gemacht.

Kallor said: "I walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I have commanded armies a hundred thousand strong.

I have spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?"

wie gerd bereits sagte,letztes jahr waren ja sogar einige magische Gegenstände völlig komisch ausgedrückt...war da nicht sogar der "lucky shield" dabei? und so spässgen?

siehste,geht doch:

Germany....20 pts!!!!

Echsenmenschen/Skaven/Orks & Goblins/Dämonen/Waldelfen/Dunkelelfen/Vampirfürsten

Ich glaube, der absolute Knaller waren die serbischen Echsen:

2400 Pts - Lizardmen Army Team Serbia - Vladimir Curcic

Unit Name ## Mv WS BS St To Wo In At Ld Sv WSv Cp Dp US Cost

Slann Mage-Priest 1 4/5 2 3 3 4 5 2 1 9 4+ 3 365.0

Cold Blooded; Disciplines of the ancients; Shield of the Old Ones; Guardians his line of site is as if he were a Large Target.; General; Units within 12" may use General's Leadership; 2 Discipline; Magic Level 4; Has 4 spells.; Lore of Life; Life Bloom: Every time the caster successfully casts a spell from the Lore of Life he can restore a wound to 1 model within 12".; Battle Standard; Units w/in 12" may re-roll Leadership tests

# Becalming Cogitation At the beginning of the enemy magic phase, choose one enemy wizard within 24" of the bearer. Discard all power dice rolls of 6 made by that wizard; Multiples are not allowed on a single Priest and have no effect [0.0]

# Focus of Mystery Slann has Loremaster ability for that lore; Multiples are not allowed on a single Priest and have no effect [0.0]

#0: Earth Blood 8+ to cast, Augment. Cast on caster and unit if any. Gets 5+ Regeneration until Casters Next Magic Phase. Life Lore [0.0]

#1: Awakening of the Woods 6+ to cast, Direct Damage, 18" Range, D6 Str4 hits. If target unit even parially in woods then it receives 2D6 Str4 hits. Life Lore [0.0]

#2: Flesh to Stone 8+ to cast, Augment, 24" Range, +2 to To for one friendly unit until Casters Next Magic Phase. Life Lore. [0.0]

#3: Throne of Vines 8+ to cast;Everytime the Wizards Miscasts disregard on a 2+. Additional benefits - if caster then casts Earth Blood - grants Regen on 4+, Awakening - inflicts Str6 hits, Flesh to Stone - +4 To, Regrowth - restore D6+1 wounds worth of models, Shield of Thorns - Str4 hits. Life Lore [0.0]

#4: Shield of Thorns 9+ to cast, Augment, Remains in Play, 24" Range, at end of each magic phase any enemy unit in base contact with target suffers 2D6 Str3 hits. Life Lore [0.0]

#5: Regrowth 12+ to cast, Augment, 24" Range. Target recovers D3+1 wounds not beyond starting size. Champion, Stand Bearer (unless slain from running) and Muscian first then rank and file to front rank to at least 5 models wide. Cav counts as two models. Cannot heal characters or mounts. Extended - 15+ to cast, 48" Range. Life Lore [0.0]

#6:The Dwellers Below 18+ to cast, Direct Damage, 12" Range. Every model in target unit must pass Str test or be slain (no saves of any kind). Extended - 21+ to cast, 24" Range. Life Lore [0.0]

Banner of Swiftness +1 on movement characteristic. [15.0]

Skink Priest 1 6 2 3 3 2 2 4 1 6 2+ 4+ 10 400.0

Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Vassal - Slann can CAST a Magic Missle through the Priest.; Magic Level 1; Has 1 spell.; Lore of Heaven; Roiling Skies: Any Flier wounded by spells from the Lore of Heavens takes an additional D6 Str4 hit.

#0: Iceshard Blizzard 7+ to cast, Hex, 24" Range, Target unit suffers -1 modifier to hit( shooting & CC) & its Ledership until Casters Next Magic Phase. Shooting that does not require BS must roll 4+ on D6 to shoot. Extended - 10+ to cast, 48" Range. Heavens [0.0]

#1: Harmonic Convergence 6+ to cast, Augment, 24" Range, Target unit rerolls all 1's to hit, wound and for armour saves until Casters Next Magic Phase. Extended - 12+ to cast, 12" Range, ALL friendly units within 12. Heaven Lore. [0.0]

#2: Wind Blast 7+ to cast, Magic Missle, 24" Range. Target is PUSHED D3+1" directly away from the caster (unit does not change facing)(stops 1" away from impassible terrain & suffers D6 Str3 hits)(another unit - stops 1" away and both units suffer D6 Str3 hits)(if cannot move then D6 Str3 hits only). Extended - 14+ to cast, moved D6 +2". Heaven Lore. [0.0]

#3: Curse of Midnight Wind 10+ to cast, Hex, 24" Range. Target must reroll all 6's to hit, wound & Armor saves until Casters Next Magic Phase. Extended- 20+ to cast, 12" Range, ALL enemy units. Heaven Lore. [0.0]

#4:Urannon's Thunderbolt 10+ to cast, Magic Missle, 24" Range, D6 Str6 hits. Extended - 13+ to cast, 48" Range. Heaven Lore. [0.0]

#5: Comet of Casandora 12+ to cast, Direct Damage, Once cast cannot be dispelled. Place counter anywhere on table. Each player turn roll D6. On a 4+ Comet hits. On a 1-3 place a marker. Range from counter is 2D6". Damage done is 2D6 + marker Str4+ marker. Extended - 24+ to cast. 2 markers at start and additional 2 markers each turn. Heaven Lore. [0.0]

#6: Chain Lightning 15+ to cast, Direct Damage, 24" Range, D6 Str6 hits on unit. After results roll D6. On 3+ you may choose another enemy unit within 6" of previous unit and damage taken again. This continues until you roll a 1 or 2 or you run out of units. No unit may be hit more than once. Heaven Lore. [0.0]

Talisman of Preservation Bearer gains 4+ ward save [45.0]

Ancient Stegadon with Engine of the Gods 1 6 3 6 6 5 1 3 6 3+ [290.0]

Cold Blooded, Scaly Skin (3+), Cause Terror, Large Target; Monster - Thunder Stomp, D6+1 Impact Hits, Stubborn, Immune to Psychology, Skink Crew; Engine of the Gods = Choose one each magic phase, lasts until beginning of next player magic phase; 1 Arcane Configuration, choose one lore from BRB, all casting values reduced by 1; 2 Buring Alignment, all enemy units (even in CC) in 2d6" take d6 str 4 No AS hits, Undead, Daemon and forest spirits STR 5; 3 Portent of Warding, all units within 12" recieve a 5+ WSv vs shooting originating more than 12" from the EoTG; While Priest is Mounted he gets a +1 bouns to all casting and dispel attempts.

Skink Crew 4 6 2 3 3 2 1 4 1 6 2+ [0.0]

Javelin; Poisoned Shot. Range 12". Strength as user. No movement or range penalties.

Saurus Scar-Veteran 1 4 5 5 5 2 3 4 8 1+ 2 148.0

Cold Blooded. Scaly Skin (5+); Shield; Max 1+ save

Sword of Antiheros Bearer gains 1 attack and strength for every enemy character model that is in base contact with him or his unit. Bonus is calculated at every the beginning of the close combat [30.0]

Dragonhelm Armour save is better by 1 Max 1+ save, 2+ ward save against fire attacks [10.0]

Cold One 1 7 3 4 4 1 2 1 3 [0.0]

Cause Fear; Stupidity

Saurus Warriors 39 4 3 4 4 1 1 2 8 4+ 1 470.0

Cold Blooded, Scaly Skin (5+) ; Shield; Standard; +1CR; Musician; +1CR if tied; +1 Ld in rally attempts.

Champion 1 4 3 4 4 1 1 3 8 4+ 1 [12.0]

Temple Guard 24 4 4 4/5 4 1 2 2 8 3+ 1 450.0

Cold Blooded, Scaly Skin (5+), Sacred Duty (Slann must join Temple Guard unit if are present and cannot leave it, Temple Guard become Stubborn and Immune to Psych with Slann).; Halberd; Light Armour; Shield; Standard; +1CR; Musician; +1CR if tied; +1 Ld in rally attempts.

Banner of the Eternal Flame Unit has flaming attacks [10.0]

Revered Guardian 1 4 4 4/5 4 1 2 3 8 3+ 1 [19.0]

Light Armour; Max 1+ save; Shield; Max 1+ save

Dragonbane Gem Bearer gains 2+ ward save against fire attacks [5.0]

Chameleon Skinks 7 6 2 4 3 2 1 4 1 6 1 84.0

Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Skirmishers, Scouts, Chameleons, Jungle Poison; Blowpipe; 12" Range, S3, 2x Multiple Shot, Poisoned.

Chameleon Skinks 7 6 2 4 3 2 1 4 1 6 1 84.0

Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Skirmishers, Scouts, Chameleons, Jungle Poison; Blowpipe; 12" Range, S3, 2x Multiple Shot, Poisoned.

Salamander Hunting Packs 3 6 3 3 5 4 3 4 2 4 5+ 3 225.0

Monster and Handlers; War Beast; Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Scaly Skin (5+), Skirmishers, Hunting Pack, Cause Fear; Spout Flames (NOT A BREATH WEAPON) (Flame tempate placed Art Dice inches in direction fired, STR 3 -3 AS); Misfires eat D3 Skinks and can not shoot, No Panic Test required; May not be joined by characters.

Skink Handlers 9 6 2 3 3 2 1 4 1 6 1 [45.0]

Skinks 10 6 2 3 3 2 1 4 1 6 6+ 1 50.0

Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Jungle Poison; Javelin; Poisoned Shot. Range 12". Strength as user. No movement or range penalties.; Shield

Skinks 10 6 2 3 3 2 1 4 1 6 6+ 1 50.0

Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Jungle Poison; Javelin; Poisoned Shot. Range 12". Strength as user. No movement or range penalties.; Shield

Skink Skirmishers 10 6 2 3 3 2 1 4 1 6 1 70.0

Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Skirmishers, Jungle Poison.; Blowpipe; 12" Range, S3, 2x Multiple Shot, Poisoned.

Total Army Cost: 2396.0 Pts.

Notes:

Cold Blooded- Roll all Ld tests on 3D6 and keep the lowest two.

Aquatic:These models have River Strider, Marsh Strider and Lake Strider special rules,

Jungle Poison: all shooting attacks made by skinks with non-magical missle weapons benefit from Poison attacks

Hübsch, was?

Conanspain:

As usual, for me, the top 3 composition is poland, denmark and germany.

Also unsere Listen scheinen Gefallen zu finden. :)

Schlachtberichte: ***Glorious Bastards*** ***Malzbier und Hollister*** ***ETC Podcast***

Look deep into yourself before you blame all others - For betrayal, for betrayal

I promise, so easy to say, and easy you failed - And you do it again

Bundesland- & Weltmeister 2013!

Jo. Von den Listen her finde ich die durchaus sehr stark.