TabletopWelt

Horus Heresy - Gerüchte & Ankündigungen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Der Baracuda kommt neu raus:

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Zitat

Right at the last minute, another fantastic model has swooped in! Making a perfect landing just in time for Warhammer Fest is the brand new Tau Barracua AX-5-2, check it out…

Zitat

Not only has the design of the Barracuda been updated, take a look at all of the new weapon options that come in the kit…

Zitat

The new Barracuda will be available first at Warhammer Fest. If want to get hold of this awesome new model before anyone else, then make sure you’re at the event this weekend!

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/blog/blog.jsp?utm_campaign=4523856b21-FW_2016_05_13_HHB&utm_source=forgeworld.co.uk&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a6ef0a01da-4523856b21-115873817&_requestid=617812

Diesa Post kann Spurän von Sarkasmuz, grobän Unfug und Gobbobezogänän RP-Wahnsinn enthaltn!!!

Mechanicum-Tactica
KoW/WFB: Nippon/Skaven/Hobgoblins/Heresy: Mechanicum /40k: Adeptus Mechanicus

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Gizur:

Xenospack...

Das einzig wichtige dieses Wochenende ist die Information was der Stormbird Kosten wird.

Ich erwarte mehr als das Thunderhawk, so ca. 700-800 GBP.

und dann können sie einen Monat später oder so das TH aus dem Program nehmen und das Plastik Thunderhawk rausbringen. Auf dem sitzen sie und bringend nicht raus, da sie es für nicht viel weniger als das FW rausbringen müssten.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Gizur:

An den Plastik TH glaube ich schon lange nicht mehr. Das Gerücht gibts seit ich 40k mache...

Naja, das Problem ist ja auch schon seit einiger Zeit, das sie zu viele Sprues brauchen. Und je mehr Sprues desto teurer. Und deshalb nach wie vor nicht wesentlich günstiger als FW. Und deshalb sitzen sie drauf.

IA 14. Tau vs. Red Scorpions und AdMech. Thanatarbild aufgetaucht.

Wenn die nen Stompa bauen können, dann auch nen T-Hawk und nen Warhound. GW soll ja für die meisten Fraktionen nen Prototyp für nen SH haben. Released haben sie bis jetzt davon den AM-Panzer, das Tesserakt, den Stompa.

Diesa Post kann Spurän von Sarkasmuz, grobän Unfug und Gobbobezogänän RP-Wahnsinn enthaltn!!!

Mechanicum-Tactica

Zitat

This will be the first appearance of the adeptus mechanicus in an IA book, and will see several 30k mechanicum units (not all of it) added to the admech of the 41st millenium. however the automata shown are now 10,000 years old and are crazy, mad and blood thirsty. not the calm automated killing machines of the heresy.

there are two units that have been shown so far. The Hoplites and the Peltasts.
these will be resin upgrade kits to the plastic skitarii sets from GW
the Hoplites carry shields, spears and large generators on their backs, the more men in a squad the more power their generators crate, allowing them to get better saves and even shoot lightning out of their spears.
the Peltasts carry grenade launchers by default and have special ammo to allow them to act in defensive and offensive manners, including gas rounds.
the field missions for the Secturii is to assist the titan legions on the battlefield, by fighting enemies too small or close for the titans to practically shoot at. they also have the mission of recovering the titan princeps and crew when a titan falls in battle, then guarding the wreckage from the enemy, alongside simply guarding the titans encampments from intruders.
they will first see printed rules in the next imperial armour book later this year, and will then see 3ok rules at the end of the year in inferno (prospero)

Quelle:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/308196-skitarii-and-mechanicum-hard-data-review/page-15

Mechanicum-Tactica

,,Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind, wagen wir sie nicht, sondern, weil wir sie nicht wagen, sind sie schwierig''

( Seneca, röm. Philosoph, 4. v. Chr. bis 65 n. Chr.)

Schon bekannt?

Zitat

- There will be more basic units in plastic. 
- The 2nd HH game won't be an expansion for BaC afaik. It's it's own thing. It's about HH, and has Marines in it. Not more, not less. 
- There will be a new red book for the Legiones Astartes (Age of Darkness army list), this will bring our 30k Marines more in line with the current rules. They first were written for 5th/6th in mind, so stay tuned for some fine tuning (hehe). 
- Crusade Imperialis Army List will dropp soon. (Knights, Solar Auxilia, Cults) 
- More legion specific upgrade packs incoming - phoenix spears, death guard scythes, ultramarine breacher upgrades and night lords chainglaves are already finished. Also more terminator shoulder pads. 
- Transfer sheets for Black Shields, Sons of Horus, Death Guard, Space Wolves and Thousand Sons are done. 

- Inferno is still scheduled for fall. Space Wolves, Thousand Sons, Legio Cybernetica and Legio Custodes are the focus. No full army list for Sisters of Silence yet (but they are still in afaik). 
- The Space Wolves weren't alone at Prospero. Inferno will also include Legio Mortis and (a company of) Sons of Horus. It's a full campaign now, including the raid on a 1k sons alligned Forge World. These are the "agents" Alan spoke about at last events. 
- More Mechanicum robots inc. The "pre-blight drone" is finished. Vultarax-Stratos Automata. 
- They will do a Furibundus class Dreadnought. Probably a destroyer dreadnought. Sounds pretty cool! 
- Russ will be the next primarch. His wolves will probably released seperatly (but they will get models!). After him is Magnus, than Dorn and Alpharius. 
- Space Wolves will get some special units to reflect their way of war, and state at the outbreak of the heresy. 
- Space Wolves seem to use tactical symbols, but they are done in knot-work-style. 

- The new Knight got upscaled, a lot. I compared the pics with my own Warhound/Knight, and the new Knight looks more beefy than my Lucius pattern Warhound! 
- There will be Mechanicum Knight head upgrades for your Cerastus Knights.
- First two Secutarii units are done. 
- They want to do more Titans, but probably nothing bigger than the Warlord. They are working on a titan sized between Warhound and Reaver atm. They want to do both Nightgaunt and Nemesis titans. 

Zitat

Warhammer 40k: 

- They (FW) will do something for "Death in the Skies". Not sure yet if it will be a full book, or just a FAQ. They have other projects to get done first ... 
- Next Imperial Armour is "Fires of Cyraxus". Imperium vs Tau. Scheduled for Summer. 
- Tau attack a minor Forge World. They don't know about the stuff underground ... 
- Adeptus Mechanicus deploy to defend. So do the whole chapter of the Red Scorpions and the Legio Gryphonicus. And House Coldshroud! 
- Looks like Angels Revenant are in too. 
- Carab Culln got more or less eaten by Tyranids. He is a Leviathan Dreadnought now. No High Lord elacted yet, but the Captain of the 8th Company, Casan Sabius is de-facto leader and will probably get the position. 
- 30k stuff is in. The robots were locked away 10k years. They are not nice. They are grumpy. They will be unleashed. Oh ... and Ordinatus Minoris too. 
- The Tau plan to use the planet as testing zone for their new suits and other stuff. New Barracuda variant, two new weapon loadouts for the Tau'nar. 
- No numbers for Imperial Armour books anymore. It's just confusing ... 
The Repressor will get re-done. Some issues with the mould, but he will come back. 
- Mark IV dreadnoughts got kicked out 'cause they didn't sell anymore. Contemptors stole their sales. 

- There were whispers about a "shake up" for 40k later this year, not as quite as AoS had thought. 
- Simon Egan said he probably won't do the Daemon Primarchs. "There is more interesting stuff you can do with them in plastic". Too bad we don't know a major campaign/story arc where the Daemon Primarchs come back alongside the whole power of chaos .... :P
- They can do bigger plastic kits now. #TeamMarsPatternWarhound 

https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/819

bearbeitet von Kira

"Wargamer hassen zwei Dinge besonders: den aktuellen Stand des Spiels und Veränderungen." - Bloodknight

Zitat

- They will do a Furibundus class Dreadnought. Probably a destroyer dreadnought. Sounds pretty cool!

Yeah...mehr "dreckige" Waffen. :bking:

Zitat

- Russ will be the next primarch. His wolves will probably released seperatly (but they will get models!). After him is Magnus, than Dorn and Alpharius. 

:bang:

"Defeat...retreat...those are none of my words. I don´t understand those definitions. I don´t understand when things go wrong. I don´t understand mistakes. But i do understand this: I understand victory and i understand never surrendering. No matter how bad things go, my heart and my mind will carry my body when my limbs are too weak."

Warum GW doof, AoS kacke, und sowieso viele andere Systeme besser sind als alles was GW kann, HIER KLICKEN!

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Grimscull:

Krass, es gibt richtige Gebrauchtwagen, die nicht viel mehr kosten :ok:

Guck mal, was der Warlord kostet. Da bekommst du sogar ein richtig schicken Gebrauchtwagen. ;) 

"Wargamer hassen zwei Dinge besonders: den aktuellen Stand des Spiels und Veränderungen." - Bloodknight

Aber das Mastodingzi ist schöhön und braucht keinen TÜV.

bearbeitet von Lord Chaotl Oml

Daz Grün - Goblins³

The Machine feeds us and clothes us and houses us; through it we speak to one another, through it we see one another, in it we have our being. The Machine is the friend of ideas and the enemy of superstition: the Machine is omnipotent, eternal; blessed is the Machine.

• Zavor changed the title to Horus Heresy - Gerüchte & Ankündigungen