TabletopWelt

Horus Heresy Treff XI

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hier mal eine kleine Zusammenfassung des Weekenders, dass ich in dem  heresy40k Forum gefunden habe:

few general comments first:

1. This was massively busy. The queue to enter the event by 9.30 snaked around the car park. The Studio Area - which is always warm anyway - was packed with people trying to look at the cabinets and chat to staff.  At one point, the sales queues for the FW and GW stores were at least 30 feet long. Not as bad as at some previous Open Days but caused some very cramp areas in the main hall.
  2. The releases were ok; and in some cases (Orlock weapon for e.g.) we have been waiting a while for them.
  3. I'm not going to comment on Golden Daemon as I didn't really look at it. However, I will say that it didn't look like a lot of entries - there seemed to be more at the AoS Open Day a couple of weeks ago. If anyone has more information on this, please share.
  4. Most people seemed to have left by 13:30. This may have been due to the football; it may have been due to limited number of previews. This did help with the overall event however as it meant by early afternoon it was much easier to chat to the staff.
  5. If you had been to Warhammer Fest and / or the Weekender, there seemed to be very few new previews ( details below). This created a bit of a flat feel. Being able to look closely at the AT and new Middle Earth boxed sets helped to raise the hype but in terms of new individual models there was very little. This could be due to Warhammer Fest Europe being the main venue for new reviews. 

Adeptus Titanicus

No new real news. The grandmaster edition was previewed. There is a lot in it! The only bits it contains over the basic rules box are the warlords, 4 sprues of buildings and the knights. Everything else (rulebook, tokens, datacards etc) are found in both sets.

A couple more rules bits were previewed. Hit locations are randomised using an included dice. However, if you want to target a specific location, you can at a hit penalty. Titan maniple rules are simple but add a good level of detail and theme - normally they give you a bonus to hit; allow extra attacks or entitle your titan to act in a way it can’t normally.

I managed to have a look at the Legio Gryphonicus and Warp Runner rules. They are quite substantial and allow you to construct maniples in a different way (swop out Warlords for Reavers for example as Gryphonicus have a large number of Reavers / deep strike Reavers and Warhounds for Warp Runners). They also allow upgrades of extra equipment that bring both advantages and disadvantages and reflect the tactics and 'feel' of the titan Legio.

The rule book itself is in a hardback cover and is laid out in the style of a black book but with light blue pages rather than the traditional cream and red. This helps ground the book in the Heresy-era and will be familiar to those of us who have played Heresy a lot.

The Beta-Garmon campaign book has been written alongside Black Library and both have influenced the development of the background. The campaign book, like the rule book, is in the Black Book style but with the blue pages. It will not be as comprehensive as a Black Book and was described as more similar to an Imperial Armour book in the Heresy-style. It will be due for release approx. 5-6 months after the release of the basic game.

FW have been taken by surprise at how popular the game seems to be from the size of the crowds at recent events. They have several plans on how to develop the game if the interest is reflected in sales.

The game is due for release in August but no specific date or price was being released.

Malevolence 

Malevolence is almost done! Play testing has been mostly completed and they are almost ready to place the drafts into the hands of the page layout team. They would like to think that the book will be ready for release at Christmas but be prepared to wait until the New Year.

Daemons have required the largest play testing and they still require some tweaks. It is believed that the daemons of the ruinstorm list could change the meta more than the Talons list did.

For me, the big news was the Chondax campaign system and the rules surrounding this. There are two parts to the campaign:

1. The White Scars and Alpha Legion manoeuvring around each other with low-level fighting.
  2. The Kharn discovers what is going on and unleashes full hell on the AL.

The campaign will detail both parts. Up until this point, there was no suggestion of any difference with previous campaigns in the Black Books. 

However, the first part of the campaign will include a new alternative FoC and rules to reflect lower point games and low-intensity warfare. This is inspired by the fan-made Centurion ruleset and in some ways is designed to help introduce new players into AoD games. However, with using a new FoC and tweaks to the standard rules, it allows smaller point games to be played in a more balanced way. Personally, I’m really looking forward to this as I prefer lower points games and I find some of Centurion-modes restrictions frustrating.

General Horus Heresy

The FW team is currently re-focusing on the HH in three main ways. 

1. Produce models for all units with existing rules (*cough* Iron Havocs *cough*).
  2. Produce new models for Book 8 and beyond.
  3. The design team has been expanded with new staff.

This does include more ‘battle-line’ units rather than more LoW. Examples given were a new Astartes tank and new imperial army vehicles that have been planned since Book 3.

Some of these new Imperial Army vehicles include an army version of the land raider in the same way as an Aurox is an army version of the rhino. Another possibility is a new large capacity transport to go alongside the Gorgon. This would not be as armoured as a Crassus and would have a AoD aesthetic. 

The new Blood Angel and Alpha Legion Preator sets are gorgeous and the BA power armour Preator comes with alternative bare or armoured heads. Hopefully, every legion will have a set produced.

The Primarch currently being worked on has at least two more months work before being completed. Adding in time to ready it for production means it might be ready for a Christmas release but it's more likely to be be the new year

FAQ and general rules bits

The FAQ has gone down well amongst most of the AoD community and feedback is supportive of the changes made.  The rules team are now re-focusing on Malevolence and hope to move onto Book 9 straight away but can't promise other projects won't be put in front of them first.

Conclusions

This was a really mixed event. It felt very flat in terms of new releases for sale and new models being previewed. Some of this was suggested to be due to Warhammer Fest: Europe and several models being held back for that event, as it is a flagship event. The event was also filled to the rafters. I go to most of these events and it was certainly the busiest I have been too for a long time. At times, the crowds around the Studio area were three or four deep. However, by approx. 13:30 a lot of the crowds were gone and the Studio area was much emptier and meant that you could have a good chat.

It's these chats that made the event for me. Conversations with Anuj about the FAQ and information for Malevolence; catching up with Sam Egan about how he is getting on with Sanguinius; Will Hayes about the problems of running Terror Assault and Orbital Assault in a vehicle-heavy meta and finally Darren Parwood about vehicle designs made the event. 

Titanicus looks awesome and could rival Bloodbowl in its initial release - long term could be a different story. However, I am so hyped for this game and can't wait for its release.

Finally, this could be the last time an Open Day in this style is run. All Open Day events are now being organised by the Community team and so the current format could be changed. To what, we are not sure. I'm not saying this will be a change for the worse as we have nothing to compare, but it is worth being aware of, that there are changes ahead.

Overall, I had a good day. 

Den ganzen Bumms bezüglich Necromunda und so, habe ich weggelassen. 

• Like 8

"Wargamer hassen zwei Dinge besonders: den aktuellen Stand des Spiels und Veränderungen." - Bloodknight

Gleiches Forum:

Malevolence

Not much was revealed about Malevolence but I did have some good chats with the writing team and they did expand on some areas that we began to hear about from the Weekender.  I`ll do a separate section on the daemons as there is quite a lot of development there. 

To begin with however, the book is 2/3s written with just the key battles of Signis being developed further.  Most of the rules are in their third version with playtesters and so far are being received positively (daemons I will return to).  One of the areas the book is emphasising is that the White Scars are a full legion and not just focused on jetbikes, bikes and speeders.  There will be details on artillery, mechanised forces and so on to emphasise that the Scars are a rounded legion.

The psykana section is still being worked on and will include `new` relics and tools to play with in the Psychic phase.  These either represent Dark Age of Technology gear or new developments from the Imperium designed to deal with the psychic `threat`.

Daemons

These are going to be cool and will create a huge meta-shift in the community as they will play unlike anything that has come before it.  Feedback from the playtesters was initially that they are extremely powerful but come with huge weaknesses that can be exploited by the opponent.

I will confirm that these rules are still in development and still likely to change before the books release therefore everything reported here is a WiP.

The army list reflects a Daemons of the Ruinstorm force representing a daemonic incursion by the daemons own choices.  Summoned daemons are dealt with separately and I will return to them later. The army choices are fairly limited in unit selection but within each unit, there is a huge amount of modifiers and customisation.  The closest comparison is the militia list which allows so much choice but with limited unit selection.

Units that have been confirmed are:

Lesser daemons

Deamonic beasts

Greater daemons

Daemon lords – these are around a Primarch power-level and will cause a Primarch a tough fight which is not a guaranteed win.

Behemoths – these will use rules for gargantuan or monstrous creatures.

Possessed troops – these start off as militia but can be upgraded to marines.  These

represent where a daemon has forcefully taken over a body (living or dead) and is using it as a puppet.

What has been confirmed as not appearing will be daemon-engines as these will be available in the Dark Mechanicum future plans.

One key area which has been confirmed is that the pantheon, as we know it, will not be named within the army list.  This reflects two things:

1.     In the Heresy, the Imperium did not understand the warp or the Chaos powers.

2.    The Chaos powers are unified in their attempt to bring about the fall of the Emperor.

This means that you are free to use any mix of models in a unit or use models beyond the standard daemon range.  It also means that we can use existing plastic models or customise what we need.

However, you can give units upgrades to reflect the pantheon daemons that we do know.  For example, Horrors could be upgraded to include a flame-attack representing their psychic attacks; daemonettes can be given claws that grant rend; bloodletters can be given crushing attacks that grant +1 strength etc.

The army can be further modified by (currently named) Dominions.  These are like Provenances in the Militia list and allow a Daemons of the Ruinstorm list to be customised in a certain way. There are planned to be 6 Dominions in total – 4 of these will reflect the individual pantheon (The `Khornate` one grants Rage for example) plus two others.  One of these will really please people who remember the old, old lore of Chaos…

Because of the nature of the Ruinstorm and daemonic incursions, the army needs special ways of deployment and objectives.  Daemons are not following the mortal rules of warfare and have their own aims and targets – they don`t care about territory, equipment or seizing targets.  The daemon player can either play the standard mission objectives or select something different.  His opponent is still bound by the standard mission rules.

This is reflected by the Dominion rule you choose for the army.  This grants not only specific Warlord traits but also specific victory conditions.  The `Khorne` Dominion for example grants 1 VP forevery unit killed in melee (Khorne cares not where the blood flows). 

The unusual nature of the army is further reflected by its nature of deployment.  Daemons manifest not line up in organised formations.  To reflect this, the opponent always sets up first and then, before infiltrators, the daemon player sets up 3 5” templates anywhere on the board outside of the opponents’ deployment zone.  Infiltrators are then deployed.  This represents the warp rifts that manifest the daemons.  In game terms, the templates are impassable terrain with the edge of the template counting as the edge of the table for daemon deployment. The daemon army then appears from turn 1 from the warp rifts.  Possessed troops can be deployed normally as per the mission rules.

This avoid daemons using the old deepstrike method that they utilised in 7th ed. and reflects that there are key areas to deploy from that the enemy can focus on and target.  It also avoids losing units to mishaps.

However, daemons still have weaknesses – they are an assault army that due to their deployment method can`t charge on the turn they appear.  To balance this out and also to balance a melee army against the shooting-focus of most AoD armies, the Daemons of the Ruinstorm get a few bonuses.  The first of these is depending upon the turn number, they have stat modifiers to Strength and Toughness.

Turn 1 and 2:  +1 S and T

Turn 3 and 4:  as profile (lesser are S and T :4)

Turn 5 and 6: -1 S and T

This represents the warp initially being strong enough to manifest the daemon horde but then weakening over time.  In game turns, it means that the army is strong enough to last until it reaches melee.  Opponents are really going to have to plan when facing a daemon army as a lot of “normal” tactics just won`t work.  It also reflects the idea that was mentioned at the Weekender of daemons being weaker against certain weapons – this has now changed to the shifting profile as it is easier to implement.

To give the daemons a bit more protection, they also still receive the 5+ invulnerable save for the daemon rule but also now have an armour save (mostly 4+ but greater and lords will probably have higher).  This means that the daemons have more protection against small arms and encourages opponents to invest in weapons normally not see like heavy bolters and autocannon.

The 7th ed. instability table has also been removed. Daemons now take moral like other units (no longer fearless) but if they fail a moral check they roll on a table to see what happens.  Most of the time this results in the unit taking additional wounds as the link to the warp becomes weaker – however, one result makes them stronger as the warp increases around them.

Daemons can also be represented by summoned daemons.  These are Lorgar`s preferred version as they are more controlled and stable.  The daemons of the Ruinstorm list represents daemons acting by their own volition and the choices of the Pantheon. Summoned daemons act by the will of the summoner and reflect the will of the person who brought them into being.

In game terms, summoned daemons will have no access to Dominions, Warp Rift deployment, changing stats through the game but, what they will have is similar to what we have already seen in the main rules book.  They will also include options to customise the unit entry for what the summoner wants in a similar manner to the Ruinstorm list – Rending, extra S etc.  This list will be expanded upon and developed further

Spannend. :)

• Like 5

"Wargamer hassen zwei Dinge besonders: den aktuellen Stand des Spiels und Veränderungen." - Bloodknight

Ich hab noch keine. Plan ist aber bei den WE:

Siegebreaker mit 10 Mann Einheit (Veteranen oder Breacher, weiß noch nicht was) und Apotheker darein zu tun. Die Einheit bekommt Melter, um nerviges Zeug zu erledigen. Dank dem Nuncio Vox vom Siegebreaker kann dann z.B. noch der Land Speeder ab der nächsten Runde sicher in der Nähe landen. Wenn ich noch Crimson Path spiele, hat die Einheit einen 4+ FnP, noch ein netter Bonus.

Für die Salamanders werde ich wohl keine holen. Da könnte man aber gut 10 Pyroclasts reinpacken.

• Like 2

XVIII.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Lahpugg:

Ich hab noch keine. Plan ist aber bei den WE:

Siegebreaker mit 10 Mann Einheit (Veteranen oder Breacher, weiß noch nicht was) und Apotheker darein zu tun. Die Einheit bekommt Melter, um nerviges Zeug zu erledigen. Dank dem Nuncio Vox vom Siegebreaker kann dann z.B. noch der Land Speeder ab der nächsten Runde sicher in der Nähe landen. Wenn ich noch Crimson Path spiele, hat die Einheit einen 4+ FnP, noch ein netter Bonus.

Für die Salamanders werde ich wohl keine holen. Da könnte man aber gut 10 Pyroclasts reinpacken.

Das mit den Pyroclasts klingt interessant.

Aber in das Teil passt bestimmt kein Modell in Terminator Rüstung, oder?

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Lahpugg:

Nur Servos. Dafür aber 12 Mann. :) 

Danke.

Damit nur noch halb so interessant ;) 

Keine Modelle mit bulky oder very bulky, was absolut in Ordnung geht. Sonst kämen da auch gerne mal Primarchen raus und das kann keiner wollen. ;)

@Lahpugg Breacher werden es wohl auch erstmal bei mir das Ding besteigen. Das passt vom Fluff her einfach wie Faust aufs Auge, wobei ich auch einen Tactical Support Squad mit Volkite Chargern sehr cool fände... :geheim:

• Like 1

Geht nur mir das so, oder erinnert euch das Teil auch an jenes:

Spoiler

Trial3.png.047906bf5be940db73474cb282a2f93e.png

:nachdenk:

Ich könnt da niemanden ernst nehmen der da raus kommt.

• Like 5

"Defeat...retreat...those are none of my words. I don´t understand those definitions. I don´t understand when things go wrong. I don´t understand mistakes. But i do understand this: I understand victory and i understand never surrendering. No matter how bad things go, my heart and my mind will carry my body when my limbs are too weak."

Warum GW doof, AoS kacke, und sowieso viele andere Systeme besser sind als alles was GW kann, HIER KLICKEN!

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Gorgoff:

Nochmal zum Thema Termite.

Hat die wer von euch?

Für was benutzt ihr die?

Und zeigt Bilder.

Meine ist ja noch nicht so weit.

Ja, ich habe eine Termite, noch ordentlich verpackt auf dem Regal. Sie ist als Taxi für ein Tactical Support Squad mit Plasmawerfern für meine im Aufbau befindlichen Word Bearers gedacht.

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb DieHupe:

Geht nur mir das so, oder erinnert euch das Teil auch an jenes:

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

Trial3.png.047906bf5be940db73474cb282a2f93e.png

:nachdenk:

Ich könnt da niemanden ernst nehmen der da raus kommt.

Mich erinnert das Teil an Dr Snuggles und ich finde das gerade deshalb so cool.

Ist herrlich bekloppt. :)

vor 1 Stunde schrieb The_Real_Eversor:

Ja, ich habe eine Termite, noch ordentlich verpackt auf dem Regal. Sie ist als Taxi für ein Tactical Support Squad mit Plasmawerfern für meine im Aufbau befindlichen Word Bearers gedacht.

Da liegt sie gut. :D

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Gorgoff:

Mich erinnert das Teil an Dr Snuggles und ich finde das gerade deshalb so cool.

Ist herrlich bekloppt. :)

Du findest ja auch das Shuttle der Sisters gut, weil es dich an irgendwas von Flash Gordon erinnert. :P

Helles Heerschau >>2024 << 2023 2022 2021 2020 

Bemalte Modelle 2024: 0! '23: 107! '22: 66!, '21: 190! '20: 80!, '19: 112!, '18: 171!, '17: 94! '16: 38! '15: 50! '14: 38! '13: 16! '12: 53! '11: 39! '10: 256! '09: 52! '08: 123! '07: 114! '06: 12! '05: 9! '04: 104!

Fordere viel von dir selbst und erwarte von anderen wenig, so bleibt dir mancher Ärger erspart! - Konfuzius

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Helle:

Du findest ja auch das Shuttle der Sisters gut, weil es dich an irgendwas von Flash Gordon erinnert. :P

Ja, oder besser gesagt an das hier:

Ist doch ganz einfach. In das wunderschöne und fluffige Termite Modell packt man fluffige 10 Plasmajungs mit fluffigen Apotheker und denkt sich bei 2 bis 3 Bier ne total fluffige Erklärung dafür aus...

Das ist doch der trend derzeit, oder nicht? 

Zumindest hab ich das Gefühl und das ist einer der Gründe warum ich nach der AL mich erstmal von der HH verabschiede. 

• Like 6

Mit scheint du hast Mitspieler die deinen Enthusiasmus bzgl “historischen” Spielen im 30k Universum nicht teilen.:scatter:

• Like 2

"Defeat...retreat...those are none of my words. I don´t understand those definitions. I don´t understand when things go wrong. I don´t understand mistakes. But i do understand this: I understand victory and i understand never surrendering. No matter how bad things go, my heart and my mind will carry my body when my limbs are too weak."

Warum GW doof, AoS kacke, und sowieso viele andere Systeme besser sind als alles was GW kann, HIER KLICKEN!

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Gizur:

Zumindest hab ich das Gefühl und das ist einer der Gründe warum ich nach der AL mich erstmal von der HH verabschiede. 

Und ich dachte das ist weil du Bock auf Cowboys hast.

Helles Heerschau >>2024 << 2023 2022 2021 2020 

Bemalte Modelle 2024: 0! '23: 107! '22: 66!, '21: 190! '20: 80!, '19: 112!, '18: 171!, '17: 94! '16: 38! '15: 50! '14: 38! '13: 16! '12: 53! '11: 39! '10: 256! '09: 52! '08: 123! '07: 114! '06: 12! '05: 9! '04: 104!

Fordere viel von dir selbst und erwarte von anderen wenig, so bleibt dir mancher Ärger erspart! - Konfuzius

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Helle:

Die Cowboys hatten erst durch meinen HH frust überhaupt ne Chance bekommen. 

Aber mittlerweile hab ich zugunsten von DMH meine TS verkauft. 

bearbeitet von Gizur
  • Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Gizur:

Ist doch ganz einfach. In das wunderschöne und fluffige Termite Modell packt man fluffige 10 Plasmajungs mit fluffigen Apotheker und denkt sich bei 2 bis 3 Bier ne total fluffige Erklärung dafür aus...

Mein ursprünglicher Plan sah auch etwas anders aus, allerdings habe ich mich entschieden, statt der vollständig motorisierten Liste eine doch meiner Ansicht nach fluffigere Liste mit großen Infanterietrupps zu bauen. Und jetzt habe ich bei meinen Beständen zwei Möglichkeiten: Entweder packe ich das Tactical Support Squad rein oder ein Heavy Support Squad.

Die Alternative wäre gewesen, das Ding bei meinen Ultramarines einzugemeinden, aber da bringt es mir überhaupt nichts, weil ich durch die RoW nicht schocken darf.

Irgendwann werde ich mir aber bestimmt für die Termite auch noch ein Breacher Squad holen.

• Like 3

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Gizur:

Jetzt habe ich kurz gedacht, du hast wirklich was gegen fluffig Listen. O_o

Ist das so schlimm mit den harten Listen geworden? :nachdenk:

Bei uns ist das nämlich zum Glück nicht so. Wir machen uns einen ziemlichen Kopf darum, dass alle Beteiligten Spaß haben. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Gizur:

Die Cowboys hatten erst durch meinen HH frust überhaupt ne Chance bekommen. 

Aber mittlerweile hab ich zugunsten von DMH meine TS verkauft. 

Was ist denn DMH?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Helle:

Ist das dieses Spiel, welches du mir mal als YouTube Video gezeigt hast?

vor einer Stunde schrieb The_Real_Eversor:

Mein ursprünglicher Plan sah auch etwas anders aus, allerdings habe ich mich entschieden, statt der vollständig motorisierten Liste eine doch meiner Ansicht nach fluffigere Liste mit großen Infanterietrupps zu bauen. Und jetzt habe ich bei meinen Beständen zwei Möglichkeiten: Entweder packe ich das Tactical Support Squad rein oder ein Heavy Support Squad.

Die Alternative wäre gewesen, das Ding bei meinen Ultramarines einzugemeinden, aber da bringt es mir überhaupt nichts, weil ich durch die RoW nicht schocken darf.

Irgendwann werde ich mir aber bestimmt für die Termite auch noch ein Breacher Squad holen.

Erstmal werden das bei mir die Breacher. 

Erstmal passt das gut und zum anderen habe ich die Gefühlt seit einer Ewigkeit nicht mehr gespielt. :)

Oh und ich baue mir meine Volkite Chargertypen um. Die sehen ja im Moment noch nach World Eaters aus, mit Kettenäxten auf den Rücken.5b4e03a5f1bd1_2017-01-2823_55_11.thumb.jpg.e651b9301f6e8372447caf3667ea7ef8.jpg

Passend zum Thema Maulwurf, werde ich die umbauen. :naughty:

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Gizur:

Leider muss ich sagen, dass ich ähnliche Beobachtungen gemacht habe. Wobei ich mich frage, warum diese Entwicklung gerade jetzt losbricht. Schade finde ich es aber, dass nun viele der vernünftigen Spieler aufhören, was die Situation nur noch verschlimmert. 

Sig2.jpg.3ea208065df5740bf5523fe9f14ed313.jpg5892083f46f6c_2016Erfolg.jpg.9261612ae7f661a81fe5c0ce8da569e2.jpg.334ed88ff0a2938e8060c87d9203dbf0.jpg_TTW_HHC_Erfolg_klein.png.af5348f7134d2ffdcb13410895e9bf3d.png.f4fc372208f0903654f57231f1549613.png

meine P250 Mechanicums Armee: Hörsaal für obskure Zahnräder

meine Death Guard: Eine Tragödie von Wahnsinn und Verrat Teil 1 Teil 2

Schöpfer des Terminus "höher,schneller, Necron, Eldar Kniffel"

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Xantalora:

Leider muss ich sagen, dass ich ähnliche Beobachtungen gemacht habe. Wobei ich mich frage, warum diese Entwicklung gerade jetzt losbricht. Schade finde ich es aber, dass nun viele der vernünftigen Spieler aufhören, was die Situation nur noch verschlimmert. 

Puh, da bin ich froh, dass ich solche Idioten nicht kenne. In Facebookgruppen sieht man oft diese Spinner, aber ich dachte immer, dass das nur irgendwelche n00bs sind. Kennt man ja. 

Die Tendenz gab es leider sogar beim Nürnberger Event, trotz konkreter ansage im Vorfeld beim ein oder anderen Spieler. 

Und auf Dauer hat man einfach keine Lust mehr eine bestimmte spielkultur einbringen zu wollen wenn sich kaum daran gehalten wird. 

@Gorgoff 

DMH ist ein Western Skirmisher in 28mm. 

• Like 2

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Gizur:

Die Tendenz gab es leider sogar beim Nürnberger Event, trotz konkreter ansage im Vorfeld beim ein oder anderen Spieler. 

Und auf Dauer hat man einfach keine Lust mehr eine bestimmte spielkultur einbringen zu wollen wenn sich kaum daran gehalten wird. 

@Gorgoff 

DMH ist ein Western Skirmisher in 28mm. 

Um egmhrlich zu sein, fand ich einige Listen von den Bildern her auch schon ziemlich heftig. Ist natürlich ziemlicher Mist, wenn die Spieler da keine Rücksicht nehmen. War bei meinem ersten HH Treffen auch so. Der ein oder andere hatte vergleichsweise krasse Listen am Start.

Hat ihnen aber nichts gegen mich genützt. :cool:

Spaß bei Seite. Das nervt echt. 

Wie heißt denn DMH ausgeschrieben? Cowboys finde ich ja auch ziemlich cool. 

Wer nicht? ;)

• Like 1

• Helle unpinned und locked this Thema
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Ihrem Gerät platziert, um die Bedinung dieser Website zu verbessern. Sie können Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Sie damit einverstanden sind.