TabletopWelt

Empfohlene Beiträge

• Like 1

Mein Projektblog - AKTUELL viel the Elder Scrolls - Call to Arms & the Drowned Earth

-> Dr. Carpathians Laboratorium - Sammelthread für verschiedenste Dinge

Instagram -> @pierres_gelaendekeller

Macht wer ne Sammelbestellung? 
Bin am überlegen, 20% sind ja schon nice bei so einem Nischensystem, aber wenn der Rabatt fast vom Versand aufgefressen wird ist das auch blöde.

• Like 1

"Ich musste mich immer besaufen, wenn ich was malen wollte." - Janosch

"Es ist wichtig, dass alles immer ein wenig armselig und scheiße ist. Das funktioniert am besten, wenn ich es selber mache." - Martin Bechler

Fantasy <<-RAUS RAUS->40k / Necromunda

Hive Tarsus + Die abenteurlichen Abenteuer von Rogue Trader Apollinaire +

In der Kristallfestung + Jenseits der Kristallfestung 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Burson_Carpathian:

Falls aktuell Jemand ein paar Euro sparen möchte, im Drowned Earth Onlineshop gibt's 20% Rabatt wenn man beim Checkout den Gutschein-Code "BLACKFRIDAY2019" eingibt.

Und bei 100 Pfund Bestellwert entfallen die Versandkosten.

• Like 1

Bei Arabellas Beschreibung musste ich sehr schmunzeln.

Zitat

Medic for hire, Arabelle prefers not to talk about her age, but it is clear that she is not yet fully grown. A precocious child, from the mountain city of Kajin Kai, Arabelle was studying modern medicine when most of her peers were still learning their letters. Nonetheless, she made a personal study of traditional methods, always eager to stop by any local healer, and share knowledge. As a lover of nature she spends much time researching new herbal cures and remedies. Her eagerness for medical knowledge is rivalled only by her sense of adventure. She is highly selective about the sorts of Wayfarer jobs she will take, but despite her aversion to cruelty she can sometimes be seen helping the Bondsmen, Firm and other such unsavoury people and organisations. Her reasons for doing so remain mysterious.

Geeeenau, es ist totaaaal mysteriös. Mir fallen da nur zwei, drei Gründe ein...

Hosk, Fancagne, ...

bearbeitet von Atreju
  • Like 1

Kriegen wir denn vor dem Jahreswechsel nochmal einen Termin für ein Kampagnenspiel hin?

EDIT: Bzw. zwei Spiele, dann hat man die aktuelle Kampagnenrunde ja einmal komplett.

bearbeitet von Burson_Carpathian

Mein Projektblog - AKTUELL viel the Elder Scrolls - Call to Arms & the Drowned Earth

In der 4.ten Welle Reaper Bones gibt es tolle Saurier .. 

Aktuelle Neuerwerbung meinerseits

20191210_174606.thumb.jpg.2abdd221ae504225e57e85603f55ed78.jpg

• Like 3

Bemalte Minaturen 2014: 152 // 2015: 108 // 2016: 114 // 2017: 104 // 2018: 115 // 2019: 107 //

2020: 73 // 2021: 131 // 2022: 54 // 2023: 103  //

:chaos:   Hobby Bingo // Challenge 2024: Bemalt: 074 vs. Gekauft: 167    :chaos:

Kodiaks Allerlei  IV //  Retro Sci-Fi // Warzone  //  AvP  //  Blood Bowl 

** Demokratie braucht keine Alternative **

Ich habe mich in den letzten Tagen auch immer mal wieder durch den Reaper-Bestand geklickt und finde die potentiellen NSC-Figuren sehr interessant: Sorrianer, Chasmiden (die Triceratops-Humanoiden), ein paar der Menschen - da kann man gut fündig werden.

• Like 2

Jaaa, Reaper hat eine ganze Reihe toller Sachen und ich warte ja auch noch auf deren t-Rex, der bisher noch nicht nach dem erfolgreichen KS in den Laden kam *grml*

Und bei Miniaturicum habe ich auch schon einiges von Reaper Bones etc auf der Wunschliste für NPCs, auch ne Reihe von Tiermenschen - wobei der ein oder andere etwas zu groß ausfallen dürfte! Die Gorillas von Reaper wirken auf einigen Bildern deutlich klobiger als die Berengii. :)

Hach, bald geht's hoffentlich auch bei mir wieder mit Volldampf los, ich freue mich schon! :)

• Like 2

The Drowned Earth:  Tales of Ulaya (eigenes Projekt)   //   Rumble in the Jungle! (Gruppenprojekt)

Mein Sammelprojekt: Der letzte macht die Türe zu...

[Warlord] Das Unterforum

Von gestern auf heute lief auf dem TDE Discord Server eine Q&A Session mit James Baldwin (maßgeblich zum baldigen Kickstarter im April/Mai).

Falls sie jemand verpasst haben sollte und/oder keinen Bock auf FB hat, hier einmal die Zusammenfassung:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Will the KS include new dinosaurs?

A: DEFINITELY!

At least one new type, and perhaps we'll unlock a few others too ?

We might even unlock a few special versions of existing types....

Q: Will we see other animals that aren't dinosaurs? Like feral apes or giant sloths? What about sharks?

A: In this release, no. At least, not "animals", but we will see a few new sentient species

Q: How about (optional) rules to make our own critters?

A: I encourage everyone to homebrew to their hearts content, but the development process for very specific creatures is already extremely labour intensive, so I can't justify the time to formalise a homebrew system, unfortunately not one I would be proud of, anyway

Q: Will Bondsmen get a cavalry model, and can the mount be a centipede?

Will the expansion also offer rules for a 'dungeon-master' approach to multiplayer?

A: The bondsmen will definitely get a cavalry model, but no, it won't be a giant centipede, lol

Q: Will we get a physical set of thematic objective markers?

A: Objective Markers- something is in the pipeline, for the Kickstarter

Q: will we be at Spiel 2020?

A: do fat furry ursines defecate in heavily wooded biomes?!

Q: Will the Kickstarter (or one of its stretch goals) include additional/alternative leaders for the existing factions?

A: No, but they are coming

Q: Or will there be new Leader Ability Cards?

A: There /may/ be some card upgrades for the regular game mode during the campaign also- I'm ironing out a few details, but they might just get released as a product outside KS

Q: How many hero miniatures will be included in the KS? How many sets of them will I need to cover the basic customisations the campaign might see? How many will I want?

A: Hero minis- 4, and just one pack should see you through the campaign without pronblem, as you kind of build your character as you want it to be

However, the hero pack will have a second use... in the main game mode...

so you might want a couple, to fit out all the different options ?

Q: Will they represent some sort of "troop" choice?

A: shifty look

perhaps, perhaps... ?

honestly, it's all still in playtesting. I want to be sure my plan will work well before announcing it fully, but it's my intention to make the hero pack usable by any faction, so that you have a purpose for your hero(s) after the campaign is over

Q: Will there be support for homebrew missions? Like a community hub?

A: if enough people home brew scenarios for the current game mode, or the campaign, i’d be VERY happy to devote a section on the website to them

Q: And i know that you're currently mainly answering questions around the Kickstarter, but are there more terrain kits planned (either as an in-house product or via collaboration)?

A: Nothing solid- Krysz (zen) and I discussed it at Essen but my focus has been elsewhere of course

We have some ideas

Q: A pre-historic Crocodile (like a Sarcosuchus) would be seriously cool, but i'd take a Mosasaur instead.

A: A Sarchosuchus is not out of the realms of possibility at some stage... *ahem* 
Sarcosuchus.thumb.jpeg.4bc770aaf0d02ccedb784d11e5f57fc4.jpeg

However, as cool as a mososaur would be, we're not going to do any fully aquatic animals. It's challenging to make rules for them without totally messing with the core mechanics, which I'm unwilling to do so things that can occupy land only!

Q: Even though they are few, do we get to have miniatures and rules for some/a mammal lifeforms?

A: Mamals: Honestly, probably not for quite a while, and even then, it'd be prehistoric mamals only. The dino-training thing is a unique case because dinos are quite commonly found.

Q: Are there plans for mini-scenarios? Like smaller board, maybe even indoors?

A: Smaller scenarios: None of the Kickstarter campaign scenarios will be standard size. The standard size for campaign games is either 610mm/24" square, or 610mm/24" x 810mm/32"

Locations depend on stretch goals, as they'll increase the scenery budget hugely, but if we hit a few there are at least two indoor settings

For the standard game, it's more difficult since it's been designed specifically for a 3x3 playspace. The movement and range rules go out of the window if you unduly reduce the size of the board beyond what the game was designed for a 3vs3 game on a 610x610mm board works just fine, as a demo, and for a really quick game too I guess, but generally you design range and movement systems to fit with the standard board size you've decided upon

Q: How many missions do you reckon the campaign will have?

A: How many missions: We will probably start with 10 campaign missions (story linked) with 2 prologue missions, which are designed to teach you the game. However, maybe we'll unlock a few others during the kickstarter, if we're lucky

Q: Would you consider an (unofficial) soundtrack for TDE? What would be on it?

A: Soundtrack: hahaha, well, I think music is such a subjective thing, I wouldn't like to impose my own thoughts too heavily. Lets put it this way, if in an alternate universe, Vangelis had done the soundtrack to raiders of the lost ark, that'd be the TDE soundtrack ?

I reckon all the Indiana Jones soundtracks, Jurassic Park, Apocalypse Now and original Conan would all make a good playlist but that's just me ?

Q: if enough people home brew scenarios for the current game mode, or the campaign, I'd be VERY happy to devote a section on the website to them

@James Baldwin would this here be a good place to discuss and playtest it with all the other players before? I have had a few ideas already...

A: Generally: I think this would be a great place to discuss homebrew scenarios, and get some playtesting done. If there's enough interest in it, and you guys start to fill the chat, I'd even be happy to create a channel dedicated specifically to it (but don't want to do that unless there's already some activity in main-chat)

Q: What race is Alophangus Playdge? It is mentioned several times that it is a rare one, but there is a lack of description of how he looks (or I haven't found it yet).

A: Ok ok... so you want to see how Playdge looks? 
playdge_lines.thumb.jpg.8bd3559018675f254708f1ce21106e5f.jpg

(remember, this won't be coming out for quite a while...)

And i'm saying no more about him! Except that he might come with a leader card... for some reason... ?

Q: For how many players does the coop campaign offer the best experience? How long does a mission take on average? Will there be a final boss?

A: So, I have to say that the scenario design is still quite fluid, and a lot of the fine tuning will happen after the campaign, so details may change however, yes, there'll definitely be a boss fight or two... Might not be the very last scenario, or it might... depends
the campaign will be balanced for 4 characters. Whether that's 1 per player, or you want to solo playing all 4, or any variation on that, is up to you.

Q: Will there be a pledge level for designing a character again?

A: totally ?

Q: I'll sneak in with will there be more dice for the kickstarter? Because dice are great so more dice must be better.

A: Haha, well the main pledge level of the Kickstarter will include everything you need to play, so that will include some dice 1f603.png:D. Additionally, there will be another special kind of D10 included for the A.I. rules only ?

Q: I'd like to see competitive team formats, any chance of seeing something like this in the near future?

A: I'm not 100% sure of what you mean. Do you mean an Organised Play format? In that case, both last years and this year's Winter Campaigns were team events which could easily be modified for a day event, or an ongoing local league

in fact, we're currently working out a repack of last years winter campaign, including some simplifications, to make it playable by a local group, as a slow grow league, or a regular one.

Q: Will there be stretchgoals for alternate sculpts of existing characters?

A: Probably not to be honest. I think at this stage of things it's more important to increase the range than to have alt-sculpts. It's something I'd like to revisit in the future, but not for this KS

Q: Should we start building an overgrown VW van for the first scenario?

A: It can't hurt! Although any kind of mechanical wreckage would do ?

but the box will ship with flat terrain tiles, drawn by Henning Ludvigsen, the guy who did the tiles for Descent, Imperial Asssault, Tanhauser, Night of the Living Dead, Zombiecide....

Q: With having printed tiles, will it have a dungeon crawler feel like descent or Imperial Assault then? Or will it still feel like the open world wargame it is now?

A: It's played on a regular gaming surface, with tape measures, movement values and ranges in issues, certainly no grid system or anything like that

it's basically Drowned Earth rules, somewhat simplified to make room for the AI mechanic, and to keep things streamlined

one challenge with an A.I. system is keeping the flow, without feeling like you're doing a heap of boring book keeping and admin

but still making it engaging, interesting, and also remembering that it's an artificial INTELLIGENCE system, not just a randomised automaton!

so the enemies should feel like they have natural and predictable, but not guessable, patterns of behaviour

(each dino will have its own special behaviour, not like zombies in zombiecide which basically all just run twards you at varying different speeds)

the "tiles" I mention are basically flat terrain, so that you can play the game entirely out of the box, not needing to make or purchase anything extra, provided you are happy with Standees. However, higher pledge levels will include miniatures, and there's a finite component limit, so there'll be a pledge level where you can buy absolutely everything you need, including minis

The reason is twofold- firstly, to keep the price-point down, and to prevent people from having to re-buy stuff they already own, because it's in an expensive box, much of which they don't need.

Most things will be available in sets, so you'll be able to suppliment your collection to make up whatever you want, and don't already own

bearbeitet von Burson_Carpathian
  • Like 4

Sicher nicht ganz günstig, aber schon sehr coole Modelle:

http://www.brueckenkopf-online.com/2020/antimatter-games-neue-modelle/

• Like 1

The Drowned Earth:  Tales of Ulaya (eigenes Projekt)   //   Rumble in the Jungle! (Gruppenprojekt)

Mein Sammelprojekt: Der letzte macht die Türe zu...

[Warlord] Das Unterforum

Allerdings gefallen mir ausser dem Typen links die Minis nicht.... und warum neue Faction statt Henchmen ohne Namen, was zumindest in meinem beschränkten Umfeld eher mal erfragt wurde., ob es das gibt...

Der Affe wirkt zu sehr gestreckt im Gegensatz zu den bisherigen. Oder soll das ein Orang Uran sein? Aber da passt der Kopf nicht...

Und der rechte ist mMn wie dieses Lila Girl und das Superheldengirl... passt nicht so richtig in die Range finde ich...

Naja bin trotzdem gespannt was es noch gibt.

Warte, das wird es doch alles geben.

Der Kickstarter dreht sich um ein Spiel namens "Ulaya Chronicles", das eine Art Schwestersystem sein soll und ebenfalls in der Welt spielt. Allerdings, und das ist der Unterschied, liegt der Fokus auf Solo/Kooperation. Man spielt Figuren, die nach Role Ability und Rasse unterschiedlich sind (Dverg Brawler, Sorian Scout, Berengii Tough, Human Sniper) und kann das, mit später noch erscheinenden Spielmodulen, auch als Kampagne spielen.

Das Basisset wird das Spiel sein und statt Figuren gibt es Pappaufsteller. Wer also das Spiel mit Modellen spielen mag, die er schon hat, muss keine extra kaufen, ebenso bei Dinos, es wird also wohl auch neue Sculpts bekannter (?) Dinos geben, aber sicher auch so etwas wie Alpha-Modelle der einzelnen Dinoarten. Das war aus dem Spielbericht-Video zur Patmocon sichtbar, denn da gab es Alpha-Dilophosors und Alpha-Yuttaraptors. Alle Figuren werden also Extra-Level des Kickstarters sein.

Die Korsaren werden zum einen eine gegnerische Fraktion in diesem Spiel sein, zum anderen aber auch als zusätzliche Fraktion für The Drowned Earth erscheinen. Da es schwierig ist, für die Wayfarer neue Modelle zu kreieren, schließlich dürfen sie die Balance der anderen Fraktionen nicht zerschießen, aber auch nicht die Einzigartigkeit der Wayfarer als Fraktion selbst, werden die Korsaren eine Schwesterkompanie der Wayfarer, d.h. in Korsarenlisten können unbegrenzt Wayfarer auftauchen und umgekehrt.

Die oben angesprochenen namenlosen Hauptfiguren des Spiels können dann wiederum auch als namenlose Handlanger bei The Drowned Earth verwendet werden.

• Like 5

Na, verschiedene Spiele mit den gleichen Figuren solltest du als Rackham-Spieler doch kennen, oder? Da waren es doch auch fünf.

Außerdem, warte mal unser nächstes Treffen ab, da wird es von mir definitiv auch Proberunden zu TDE geben.

Heute kam ein ein Päckchen aus Berlin u.a. war auch dieser stattliche prähistorische Geselle, der sich hier tapfer gegen andere Reaper Bones Saurier wehrt

20200420_143307.thumb.jpg.9cb04c602ae6fdb9be631886fd21993a.jpg

PS: für die Saurier auf dem Bild hab ich weniger als 30€ gezahlt. :P

bearbeitet von Kodiak71
  • Like 4

Bemalte Minaturen 2014: 152 // 2015: 108 // 2016: 114 // 2017: 104 // 2018: 115 // 2019: 107 //

2020: 73 // 2021: 131 // 2022: 54 // 2023: 103  //

:chaos:   Hobby Bingo // Challenge 2024: Bemalt: 074 vs. Gekauft: 167    :chaos:

Kodiaks Allerlei  IV //  Retro Sci-Fi // Warzone  //  AvP  //  Blood Bowl 

** Demokratie braucht keine Alternative **

Die machen schon gute Sachen. Große Vielfalt. Reaper Sachen nehme ich gern mal spontan mit, wenn ich im Laden bin bei uns in Berlin.

Auch wenn es ggf an der Verfügbarkeit lag, so danke ich recht herzlich für die Unterstützung eines nicht nur online vorhandenen Geschäftes! 

Ansonsten bin ich gespannt was da noch so kommt beim KS im Mai. Danke für die Infos. 

• Like 1

Empfehlung PC Spiel: Dawn of War II Retribution: Elite Mod. Gute Videocasts: Indrid Casts

Mein Sammelthema

Die Seite ist auch da:

http://ulayachronicles.com/

Edit: Ich hab das (noch ohne Inhalt) mal rausgenommen. Ich Blödföhn hab nach Links gesucht, dabei muss man einfach nur nach unten scrollen... Ich werd zu alt für die Scheiße...

bearbeitet von Atreju
  • Like 2

Zitat

Well, I suppose you all know how many pirates make up a faction box right?

And so far you've seen three. So lets make that four...

Don't forget folks- May 5th is the big day!

94708443_2600770386863369_62747244523872

Quelle ist die Facebook Seite von The drowned earth. :)

• Like 2

Das ist nicht tot, was ewig liegt, bis dass die Zeit den Tod besiegt!

NBL ! Unsere Blood Bowl Liga am Niederrhein  Reaper´s Fantasy Skirmish-Tabletop - Warlord P500 Alien vs. Predator - Hadleys Hope