TabletopWelt

Vanguard Miniatures - Illegale Abguesse im Umlauf

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo, 

ich wollte ein bisschen Aufmerksamkeit fuer dieses Problem generieren:

Zitat

Unfortunate news

It is with great sadness that I find myself posting this message.
It has been brought to my attention that a certain infamous re-caster based in Germany whose name I shall not mention here has started re-casting my models with the intent to drive Vanguard Miniatures out of business with cheap knock offs. I will not elaborate on just why he has chosen to attack vanguard in this way especially after giving me his word several times that he would never re-cast vanguard products, but he has stated the intent in an email to do so and even provided photographic evidence to prove it. (see attached image)

Any way please be aware that my products are only available via Vanguard Miniatures website and any other source is unofficial and against my consent.

I have sought preliminary legal advice and if this situation persists I will have no recourse but to seek legal action against this person in order to protect my business and livelihood.

A truly sad state of affairs I’m sure you will agree.
John

https://www.facebook.com/Vanguard-Miniatures-1257474570933173/

Ein "bekannter" Re-Caster aus Deutschland hat begonnen, Abguesse von Vanguard Miniatures-Produkten zu verkaufen.

Vanguard Miniatures vertreiben ihre Produkte ausschliesslich ueber ihren eigenen Shop, und andere Angebote sind nicht koscher.

Also seid bitte vorsichtig wenn ihr "guenstige" Resin-Minis kauft, und seid euch bewusst, dass nicht alle schwarzen Schafe in Russland oder China sitzen.

Recaster sind nicht nur abartige Schmarotzer, sie bedrohen die Existenzgrundlage kleiner Firmen, und schaden damit unserem Hobby. 

• Like 4