TabletopWelt

[Nation States] Einführung

Dave

Empfohlene Beiträge

Klar. Wir freuen uns über jeden (potenziellen) Forumposter...

Erfreut erfuhren die Neandertaler von Gottkönig ThÍ©odens wohlwollenden Worten und bereiten die Entsendung einer Delegation sein Reich vor. Auch Carcon der 762. zeigte sich erfreut und predigte vom religionsübergreifenden Nudistenspaß.

Danke, aber irgendwie ist das doch nichts für mich aber ich nach antesten gemerkt :D Wünsche euch aber noch viel Spaß + Erfolg.

Derzeit fast inaktiv da zu inkompetent, die neue Forenstruktur zu begreifen

"Ich stelle mir Strathclydes "Harassment" immer als ein grünes grabbeliges Monster vor, das mit am Tisch sitzt und wahllos Figuren runternimmt."

FROSTGRAVE: The Cult is alive!  [Geopferte Jungfrauen: 4 ]

SAGA: Disco-Iren

Whisky, Weiber, Wargames - SAGA Multiarmeeprojekt!

Hm, ich hatte heute ein interessantes Issue:

Government Acts

The Issue

A loose coalition of sartorially-challenged individuals known as "Let It All Hang Out" has called on the government to relax public nudity laws.

The Debate

1. "For too long, our bodies have been trapped in these prisons of cotton and polyester!" yelled protester Lars du Pont, while apparently developing a nasty case of sunburn. "We must repeal the puritanical laws that make public nudity a crime. My body--my choice to dangle!"

[Accept]

2. "I agree," mused sociology professor Gregory Hamilton. "But I don't think the protestors are going far enough. Public nudity shouldn't be an option: it should be compulsory. Nudity is highly liberating. And it would put that disgusting "Hooters" out of business once and for all."

This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.

3. "Whoa, whoa," says noted accountant Klaus Mistletoe. "Are these people serious? The last thing I want to see when I'm out for a coffee is some lumbering, over-weight nudist coming down the sidewalk toward me. If people want to get naked, they can do it in the privacy of their own homes. Think of the children!"

[Accept]

The Government Position

The government has indicated its intention to follow the recommendations of Option 2.

Ja, jetzt rennen alle bei mir nackt rum...

Achja und Autos gibt's bei mir auch nicht...

Government Acts

The Issue

Several major city streets were clogged with bicycles this morning, as the environmental group 'Two Wheels Good, Four Wheels Bad' staged a protest. Several hundred riders ambled through downtown streets, blissfully ignoring the torrent of abuse hurled at them by thousands of motorists running late for work.

The Debate

1. "People are sick of dirty, smelly automobiles," said protest organizer Steffan McGuffin. "They're choking the city, the environment--our lives! Cars must be banned!"

This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.

2. "The only thing people are sick of is long-haired idiots riding their bicycles at two miles an hour on major thoroughfares," says committed motorist Buffy Hamilton. "People shouldn't be able to protest like this. The government needs to crack down on them."

[Accept]

3. The Automotive Manufacturers Association, meanwhile, has called for government support. "It's clear that we need to boost the level of automobile support in this country. This protest this morning is a clear indication of... um... anyway, we need more government funds."

[Accept]

The Government Position

The government has indicated its intention to follow the recommendations of Option 1.

"Ich mag deine Meinung verdammen, ich werde aber dafür sterben, dass du sie sagen darfst." ------ Voltaire

"Via lignissima melior quam nulla." ------ Friedrich Gottlob Nagelmann

Oh mann, was für ein bescheurtes Issue. Was soll denn sowas...

The Issue

A haggard group of new recruits in Philippe de Stratford's army have spoken out against the brutal conditions experienced in their military training.

The Debate

1. "It's atrocious!" wails Private Beth Hendrikson, from amidst the cacophony of a parade cadence. "We're forced to sleep in crowded barracks, on hard cots, and do the most inhumane exercises when we wake up! Just today I've had to crawl through a muddy minefield, climb a grease-coated wall, and to top it all off, get mangled by an angry drill sergeant! All we want is a little respect from the officers - maybe to sleep in until noon, and not have to get all sweaty and tired doing stupid things like marching and climbing ropes. Oh, and private bedrooms too - we're risking our lives for the country, after all."

[Accept]

2. "THEY WANT WHAT?!" screams Sgt. Burkz, while pressing back a rising vein on her neck. "This is WAR, not DAYCARE! If anything, the training standards should be tougher! If I want to whip some pasty-faced, beer-gutted greenhorn because he can't climb over a razor-wire fence then I should be be given the permission to do so right away! The cry-babies won't like it, but they can run home back to their rich daddies if that's the way they're having it. War isn't a walk in the park, and training shouldn't be either. For all our sakes."

[Accept]

3. "Training, what a load of old hooey," says renowned spendophobe and radio announcer, Larry Johnson. "The only thing it teaches our soldiers is how to shine boots and fight plastic dummies. We'd be better off if we just dropped them into the fight so they could learn to shoot for themselves. There might be a few accidents, but it'll be worth it for all the Waehrens we'll save."

[Accept]

4. "There is another way, you know..." whispers Buy Mistletoe, the Chief of Secret Projects and Shiny Things in Philippe de Stratford's military research department. "What if we started taking children and raising them from birth to fight? We'd be able to make them completely immune to propaganda, psychological warfare, and demoralisation. Not only would that stop the crying new recruits, it'd also give us a powerful military edge. People may not like giving up their kids, but that's why we run the country. We know better."

[Accept]

Was soll denn das, wo ist die Option, das Militär einfach abzuschaffen??? :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

"Ich mag deine Meinung verdammen, ich werde aber dafür sterben, dass du sie sagen darfst." ------ Voltaire

"Via lignissima melior quam nulla." ------ Friedrich Gottlob Nagelmann

Wie ihr habt das net weiter gezockt? ^^

Erfreut erfuhren die Neandertaler von Gottkönig ThÍ©odens wohlwollenden Worten und bereiten die Entsendung einer Delegation sein Reich vor. Auch Carcon der 762. zeigte sich erfreut und predigte vom religionsübergreifenden Nudistenspaß.

offensichtlich nicht.

Mein Hamsterzirkus Hamster gibts nur noch hier, weder in nem anderen Thread, noch per PN. Danke.

Hamster-Statistik: Siege: 18 Unentschieden: 1 Niederlagen: 0

Kills seit 21.11.05 (Chaos,Vampire,IMP): Ritter:205 Pferde:99

Adel verpflichtet. Oder nicht? Das Leben besteht aus Mutmaßungen über das Leben.

Evtl spielt ihr ja kein Nationstates mehr bzw habt keine Lust mehr drauf. ABER:

Heute Nacht habe ich die Einladung für die Nationstates2 Beta erhalten. Man hat bereits bei der Erschaffung zahlreiche neue Möglichkeiten, sogar Krieg ist möglich.

Sollte jemand Interesse haben so möge er doch bitte hier rein schreiben. Ich kann nämlich andre freischalten ;)

Hi, ich würde auch gerne mitmachen bei der Beta, was mich an dem ersten etwas gestört hat war das irgendwann immer die selben Fragen kommen aber da kann man denke ich nix machen wenn man wie ich drei Entscheidungen pro Tag macht. ^^

Wissen ist Macht also verberge es gut!

Gut, sobald dann das Einladenfeature freigeschalten ist melde ich mich wieder.

Hier mal die Startseite sowie die Nationsbeschreibung:

http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ns2no1pt8.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ns2no2rf3.jpg